Relateen - Counselling for young people
The Relateen service is a confidential counselling service for young people between the ages of 10 and 25. The service provides an opportunity to talk about how the divorce or separation of your parent's is affecting you.
- Relateen is a currently a free service.
- Relateen offers a chance to talk in confidence with a trained
counsellor, who can listen to your problems and the pressures you
- Relateen offers a number of sessions depending on individual
- Relateen is open to 10-25 year olds who are upset by their
parents' relationship problems.
- Relateen services are provided at Relate Centres in Kent and in some schools.
You can contact us yourself or you may prefer a trusted adult to contact us on your behalf. Relateen is provided in a number of locations across Kent including our Centres in Dartford, Chatham and Sittingbourne.
No one can make you attend the Relateen service. It is available to young people that want to talk about how they are feeling, in confidence.
Relate North Kent do not offer legal, financial or medical advice. If you need these or other services not offered by Relate North Kent, we may be able to suggest an alternative source of help.
This website contains links to other sites. Relate North Kent is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.